- Would love to die on track: Fauja Singh (marathon runner, 101 years old)
- Ashtanga, NY (a yoga documentary) - Filmed around the same time that tragedy struck New York on September 11, this documentary shows how yogis helped the populace find peace.
After a loss, grief is the natural process of recovery. From losing a job to death of a loved one, it is important to learn how to process feelings in a health way. A panel of experts is joined by Terry Cogdon, a father whose daughter was tragically killed, as he offers insights into working through the emotions of grief (Second Opinion TV, Published October 25, 2012).
- Grief and Loss
- Grief (Second Opinion-TV)
- Grief: Coping with Reminders After Loss (Mayo Clinic)
- Helping Children Cope with Loss, Death and Grief
- The Dougy Center: National Center for Greiving Children and Families
- TLC Institute - Supporting professionals and communities with trauma-informed practices.
- How to Help Your Child Deal with Tragedy (Better Parenting)
- Community and Faith
- American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
- American Psychological Association
- National Association of School Psychologists
- National Association of Social Workers
- KidsPeace.org - National Center for Kids Overcoming Crisis
- Memorial Ideas and Coping Tools
- The Department of Homeland Security offers funding, training, and resources to enhance school safety
- Gavin de Becker and Associates